NYSC Online. National Youth Service

Who are living abroad? and would like to go for an internship abroad.
Nigerian Youths Services Corps (NYSC) is very admirable to outsiders, and by outsiders, I mean the Nigerians leaving abroad as well as other youth engaged to this kinds of stuff.
After finishing my degree her in Canada, I struggled to find an internship, and believe it, I wouldn't mind volunteering because I want to have the working experiences before I graduate and join the work force.
Then I remember Nigerian Youths Services, and I wondered how lucky Nigerian Youths are especially within services. I became particularly fond of the NYSC when I watch the movie ARAROMIRE and I like how the scenery was displayed and the plots and twist of events through out the movie. I love the idea that you can find love through these services. I love the idea that they give the Youths the opportunities to explore and at least experience the outside world before they actually walk into the outside world. I love the idea that I can go back to my country and study and serve- and yes for future references and goals.
But with all the admirable things that you can obtain from these services, just as well are the opportunities that other Nigerians abroad do not necessarily have. I would and if the Nigerian Government would allow and actually work on it. I would love if as they have provided for the local Nigerians to serve there motherland- they should also extend the same curtesy to the Nigerians abroad. Say National Youth Services Corps Online (NYSCO), and Nigerians abroad can register, and serve some time in the regular spaces working on their gives assignments, and if they have to go into the world, wild, forest- arrangement should be made to between the Nigerian Government and say Canada, USA and so forth. This would make it easier on both the students and the government through their respective spaces and would further improve the government relationships with it citizens economically, socially and I believe internationally.

This is how further growth starts, and more so, it is possible that with this, a lot more people would visit their homes more often, would want to work in their motherland more often and would represent their country in a positive way. And this goes as well to other countries.

I have not join the NYSC, but I hope to as soon as I am able to.

Comments

Popular Posts