Dazzling Mirage/Lies of abstract


I wanted to write a poem on “Dazzling Mirage” just because I like the title but I decided that I will write a short paragraph instead.

To define the phrase; to be amazed by an illusion, fantasy. I like to say that illusions are real, untouchable realities, and even fleeting. But also, mirage can be a lie, think of desert’s mirage, when you sight it from a distance and although you might think that it’s a mere mirage, but your undying thirst and mere hope will push you forward; so in this way, mirage can be motivational, a drive.

I like the idea of uncertainty, I like the idea of illusion, that there are good and negative sides to it as there are always or mostly two sides in everything, (I cannot think of any one sided thing). I think it is the illusion that furthers creativity, it is what bring many stories alive, what make us want to live in order to witness tomorrow; illusions of our goals, of the possibility of them been granted.

This is so abstract.

Lies are abstract, as well as everything that comes with it which can be racism, and stereotypes are very abstract too, and all these things usually lead to pain and amazingly, it has been said that pain is abstract, that we perceive it. So if pain is a perception, then we feel distrust in lies, and inequalities that we are fed. the feel’ I think is what cause the sense of pain; our realization that we aren’t seen as being worthy of truth, grace, acceptance or whatever thing we could ever want that we believe will add joy, love and moral into our existence.

When lies are made real into a particular subject, or group; imagine living in lies, in racism, in stereotypes where everything done is either wrong or have a bad consequence. Lie of abstracts=Life of abstraction

Another word for abstraction is generalization, and we all know what happen when we generalized. S***s occur.

A command is often thrust upon us, “stop living a lie!” I believe a better phrase will be, “Allow yourself to see illusion, the good and the ugly part and decide which part you like to trail on. Though, it is often believed that a bad path leads awry. Hmm, does it, or do we make it awry?”

I think I write abstractly because I believe there has to be grand meanings to things I witness, so until I attain, see or write the grand meaning, I will write abstractly and I will write non-abstractly too

And because I cannot resist poetry, here is one

Dazzling mirage/

How real I wish you are? /

Make me not fall to my own death as I reach you/

And please be real when I do reach you/

Dazzling mirage/

How firm do you flow across nations? /

How fast you pass us by as we try to reach/

We look back to see the like of your body from where we had left/

And we look forward to see its twin/

Stay here, dazzling one, or at least wait for us! /

If you are real, stay/

We like to quench our taste with truth of your being more than we can/

Or more than allowed. /

Comments

  1. It'seems true that one tend to follow mirage when in need of water to quench thirst. Could it be an illusion or a kind of real event that becon us to feel natural phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts