Speaking the Truths

There are a lot of ways to speak the truth
You can by yourself
You can through someone else, and this must be congenial, no string attached, no side track, no using someone else to come out, because like it or not, that would hurt
You can write about your truth
Sing about it
Pray about it
Tell a story about it
Write a book to sell and become expensive than you are before

There a lot of ways to speak truths, and some truths are simple, other are tough and hurtful. So how do we deal with this hurtful truths, how do we tell them, how do we spare ourselves the hurt? Do we just keep quiet, wait for the right time to the truth to come out by itself? Should we just tell our friends, family? Are they going to keep this secret safe? Would they come for us or have our backs when these truths spill.
I am sure, that you my readers are not new to the world of betrayal, to the world where people dissapear having not commit any crime but the decency to stay with you in times of needs.
I have been through this kinds of situation before, and never would I want or love to have been in it at the age I was.
There are many hurtful things that I wanted to keep, starting from insult I got from my house, the occasional beatings (which by the way was how I make friends in high school- telling them lot of stories--lol painful). And there come harder truths, like catcalls, sexual advances from people I did not even expect. Most often, I kept it to myself, other times I wrote about it. And more so, what I share with my friends are quite different from what I share with my mother, or father- and some truths, I keep to myself. Although, recently, I have realize that writing about it, and sharing it maybe to a couple of people, or posting it on social media, if you want and is ready to go public would often give some types of relieve.
And if you are luck and a person or two commented and share their stories with you, you get even more relieve- perceiving that the truths you tell of true, heart like that call compassion and help, ease, and light- you know what people can propagate with and not manipulate with. You do not want to stories you tell or write to be manipulating, nor will you want it to be deceiving.

It is a simple psychological process, action and reaction. What you give, you get.

And not a cause, causation and correlation.
Meaning, the truth you say, or the cause of truth you say wouldn't necessarily correlate with response you received, or response you want. Or rather, the cause of the truths doesn't correlate in what you feel, how it happened and so on.

Finally, like every other human beings, we want people to feel our stories, to live through the pages, and explore the wants, the emotions we suffered from. If you are lucky, you get people that understand where you have been and how it had been- and people respond as you wanted, and they are nice to your feelings, and they warm you up, soothe you, hug you; increase the oxytocin (love hormone) in you.

And if you are not, and people didn't see or understand why you have to, well seat, relax, and enjoy  a book, cry in your room, post a lot of pretty pictures that friends would like on social media (way to increase oxytocin), it is like getting a secret or invisible hug. Nice stuff! Live not a little but a lot, Enjoy, laugh and smile and continue on till you meet someone you could share it too.
Or tell them to your pets, there are some traditions that tell these kinds of truths to plant, example, pawpaw's branch, or some king of hollow branches that you can whisper to, some also do this inside calabashes and buries them, some say these truth to some kind of sacred objects and throw it inside oceans, rivers and wells. You can say it to water and throw it away. Dig a hole and say it inside the earth and cover it.

Live, live and live!!!


Comments

Popular Posts