LIST OF OLD NIGERAN MOVIES

If I can, I would provide a summary of the movies listed, I lost the original draft I made, so I have to conjure this up. Sorry for the lack of movies' summaries.


Died Wretched 

Igbo Ologun

The Agony of Indecision

Ibosi Oru 

Amorawa

Ase n Todumare

Iru oka

Segilola Abeni Agbon

Kodun Kopo Kope

Efunsetan Aniwura

Ti Oluwa lo Nile

Atupa

Abeni

Back to Africa

Opomulero Moja alekan

Lepa Shady

Owo ni Eje

Eyin dudu

Labake de ejo

Wedding Gift

For better for Worse

Ige Adubi

Sabojo

Edidi (Part 1 & 2)

Yemisi Owereke

The Investigation

Abela pupa 

Basorun Gaa

Efunsetan Aniwura

Apoti Eri

Back to Africa

Solomakinde

Games Men Play

Agbara Obirin

Apekanuko (OWO)

Oju kan epa, oju kan eree

Iya Oko Bornvita

Opa Aganmo

Koto Aye, Koto Orun

Olunrounbi

Oranmiyan

Jogunomi

FOPOMOYO

Opa arugbo

Opa Agemo

Afasegbe'jo

Under fire

Amin

Oranmiyan (Part I & II)

Yemi, my lover

Abeni

Agba meta

Adan (ki'lopa'dan?)

Ori

Olu'rente

Abeke, ala'mala

Iseju marun

Ajadi ko

Arigisegi

Surprise Package


Comments

Popular Posts