Creativity and Science

         Part of being an audience is believing in what is been read, seen, acted out and so on. So when you watch a great play or read an excellent book, do you feel safe in the hands, minds of the creators?

        Access to education, book, is different from access to entertainment- anyone, I believe can watch a movie and understand it, or at least get the notion, the meaning or an overall theme. But this is not the same for the book, the person might not know how to read it, tweak the words and so the book is left unread. Creativity is not just bringing the words together, but understanding it, the scenes, plots, and people that the author creates. Basically, you create a world, using a part of your mind for the readers. And so whoever wants can hold the book to read knowing that they would be safe in the author's minds, your creations would liberate them, and they can explore your creations safely.

        Although not every book are written in soft and welcoming tones, some are harsh, but if the story is good, that is all one's need for safe read, deliverance. I am sure we all want to trust our authors in the worlds that they create, if I ever get lost in a page or two, I can retrace my steps back and find my self at my own space, room, unaltered. Or if something is to happen with the book in its natural state occurrence, like some kind of Jurassic fights happening all of a sudden, I would still want to feel safe. The author is the mastermind, and so he or she should be able to safely safe us. So holding a book, delving into it to understand what has been portrayed is different from understanding what is been read, said.

      Creativity is a great way to measure someone, the capacity of the human brain, intellect. I do think one needs to be extraordinarily, and just as well, as a minute of education can create a significant difference, a viral meme, just as well, a second of thought entertained, whether, through dreams or daydreaming, it is enough to create a masterpiece like so many authors have.
I am writing this as I want to flush out or rid of the ideas that I have accumulated and kept for as long as I could remember. I do write a lot, poetries, short stories, fiction and all, and I like for my readers to trust me when they hold my book. That they would be able to access it, the meanings, the thoughts and everything else need to grasps the concept of what are written.
So, I haven't read in quite a while now, although, last week, I bought the last book of the Seeker series, Sword Of Truths, Terry Goodkind, Warheart, and I really do want to read the book. In high school, I picked up one of the books to read, although, I didn't finish it, it was great to read. After many years in school, studying, I really, and it is my goal to come back to fiction reading. I remember when I use to read fiction, finishing them in a day or two. The past years have been hard, unreal, and so, my goal to go back to reading. It has been my favorite thing to do during my adolescence and teenage years, but my young adult, not so well, and I believe that going back to these old habits would only help me, my life, work as I go on.
         I have Goldfinch, Warheart lying in my room, and I dream to be safe when I I read them. Reading is a form of therapy as you must have known. A way in which we learn, the nerds, the geeks. Fiction reading, I believe is studying made creative, events and natural scenes in our life made romantic, admiring, easy to grapple, enchanting, and of course, adventurous. This safeness can also be extended to leadership, I think it is among the requirement for leaders whether of a country or company to be creative- it helps in grappling difficult issues, facing adversities and been able to overcome. It is the leaders' minds that we admire, their charming because if the leader's mind is dirty, unhealthy, the followers, the citizens will also suffer the lack thereof. We only need to look into the history to and note the notorious people that had gone down not because of finance, or the ability to manage the economy, but the lack of creatives around in the leading spaces.

         One more thing, although creativity is often perceived as an art subject, like how the creator made the grand designs, these designs have links, points, and connections in which they meet. Logic, among arguments in scientific reasoning. The human brain that can solve algebra, functions, derivatives equations also writes books, short stories. They create links, which ways to make a perfect line, sentences, how to make the best fit line, the slopes of the story, rising actions, intersections, falling actions, the interaction of the neurons. These are all the ways that make a story come as a whole, giving aesthetics, the beauty of it, solving contents, weaving words like a weaver. I believe the note here is for the author and the readers to come to the some overlapping conclusion(s), syllogism; deductive reasoning.

Comments

Popular Posts