ACT OF LOVE

I thought I should start here!

In a sense, we all experience love differently and in many ways, likewise, we receive differently and in many ways. Some display love harshly, others softly, and for some that says, "I can't," I think they are the biggest of all displayers... Anyways...

You can witness or sight Act of Love in different ways, and as you must have guessed, the act did not and would not begin with intercourse, or maybe it does (don't know). However, because I have experienced love in its simplest form, I do know that kindness, charity, smiling, hugging, as well as other acts that warm our hearts, embrace and release the good emojis, the oxytocin, the vasopressin.

There is science in 'love' as well as the graphical nature of it. And by graphical, I mean the cause, correlation and effect, the reciprocity of it, which I think I understand to some certain degree. This graphical nature is what I will be talking about.
If it is normal for all human beings to have the telepathic power, I would like to believe that there will be less violence and fewer disorders. I say if we all know and truly believe that none want the other to fall or deteriorate, no matter the goal, the reward, or the thirst. Or maybe we might still be violent or disorderly, assuming that we read or perceive too much of the negative; in this case, we fail by introspection.
People usually indulge in the opinion that we have to work together, that all hands must be on deck; because it is often the best way "THINGS" get done, approved or whatever. And so, you should notice afterward that we indulge in a retrograde motion; we follow our own path or safer for each one. 

Comments

Popular Posts