ACT OF LOVE

I thought I should start here!

In a sense that we all experience love differently and in many ways, likewise to we receive differently and in many ways. Some display love harshly, others softly, and for some that says, "I cant," I think they are the biggest of all displayers... Anyways...

You can witness or sight Act of Love in different ways, and as you must have guess; the act did not and would not begin with intercourse, or maybe it does, (dont know). However, because I have experience love in its simplest form, I do know that kindness, charity, smiling, hugging as well as others acts that warms our hearts, embrace and release the good emojis, the oxytocin, the vasopressin.

There is science in 'love' as well as the graphical nature of it. And by graphical, I mean the cause, correlation and effect, the reciprocality of it, which I think I understand to some certain degree. This graphical nature is what I will be talking about.
If it is norm to all human beings to have the telepathic power, I would like to believe that there will be less violence and disorders that cause pain. I say if we all know and truly believe that none want the other to fall, deteriorate, no matter the goal, the reward, or the thirst. Or maybe we might still be violent or disorderly, assuming that we read or perceive too much of the negative; in this case, we fail by extrospection.
People usually indulge in the opinion that we haave to work together, that all hands must be on deck; because it is often the best ways "THINGS" get done, approved or whatever. And so, you should notice afterward that we indulge in a retrograde motion, we follow our own path or safer for each one. And this

Comments

Popular Posts